ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.

2001-07-09 14:10:53
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:11:30 -0400
Sure we can do that but the readme for this client indicates that these
services will be installed automatically, or did I misinterpret this?

                   "Wallace, Gary
                   C"                      To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                   <gary.c.wallace@        cc:
                   INTEL.COM>              Subject:     Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT
client
                   Sent by: "ADSM:         installation.
                   Dist Stor
                   Manager"
                   <[email protected]
                   T.EDU>

                   07/09/01 01:57
                   PM
                   Please respond
                   to "ADSM: Dist
                   Stor Manager"

You must install them manually.....after the install completes....

Gary Wallace
Storage Engineer

Email:gary.c.wallace AT intel DOT com
Office:(916) 356-6465