ADSM-L

TDP-Oracle 2.2 Unix

2001-07-09 12:45:57
Subject: TDP-Oracle 2.2 Unix
From: Thiha Than <Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:46:37 -0700
hi,

You might want to make sure which option file you are using.  Please use
tdpoconf to find out options and their values that you are using.

regards,
Thiha

Hy all,

we are trying to set up TDP for Oracle 2.2 on a HP-UX box.
We do not manage to assign a separate managment class to the filespace
'/adsmorc'. Although we have an include 'include  /adsmorc/.../* unix_tdp'
in the inclexcl-list the files are always assigned to the
default-management-class. In the error-log the following message is written
:
"Management class 'ORCBACKUP' named on include/exclude line 1 does not
exist."

Can anybody help

Christoph