ADSM-L

Re: TDP-Oracle 2.2 Unix

2001-07-09 06:31:19
Subject: Re: TDP-Oracle 2.2 Unix
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:26:30 +0100
We are setting V2.2 up on a SUN box. Comparing to the previous installation we
did with version V2.10 we had less problems. No relink to be done for Oracle
only creating the link specified in the readme and it worked. The
managementclass we did specify in the dsm.sys in the API directory. We coded
"Include * ORCALE_BU" and all the files were stored in that class. We are still
doing some test therefor I can not say more about second class. Only one thing
we tested and did not work as we would expect is the "tdposync syncdb"-command.
Some tests have still to be done. Specifying another mgmtclass does not change
the policy data information in the TDPOCONF SHOWENV command.

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels
TSM Consultant
Devorteam Belgium

Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM> on
07/06/2001
09:22:52 AM