ADSM-L

Re: I want to delete a second copy pool set of tapes. How do I do it??

2001-07-08 11:20:55
Subject: Re: I want to delete a second copy pool set of tapes. How do I do it??
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 11:21:38 -0400
>Is there a command out there will tell me that I can delete a 3490
>tape by knowing that all the data on the older 3490 tape exists on a
>3590E offsite tape??

Mark - By virtue of having done a Backup Stgpool to the 3590 pool and having
       it say that it did everything, that should be your assurance that
what's out there is at least as much as you put out to the 3490 copy storage
pool in the past.  You can do a quick assurance check via Query Occupancy.
There is also the Query Content COPied functionality, for more detailed
checking.

   Richard Sims, BU