ADSM-L

Re: cuSignOnResp

2001-07-06 15:32:03
Subject: Re: cuSignOnResp
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:32:41 -0700
If you had problems getting resolution from Tivoli
Support personnel all you have to do is ask to speak
to the Duty Manager.  Explain your problem to them and
indicate what the person told you, that you need it
resolved, and ask to send it to a higher level of
support.  The Duty Manager will do this and get you an
answer.
Thanks,
Angela