ADSM-L

Re: cuSignOnResp (SOLUTION ! ! !)

2001-07-05 13:29:13
Subject: Re: cuSignOnResp (SOLUTION ! ! !)
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:45:05 -0500
Richard, YOU GOT IT ! ! ! !

If you have clients that were registered prior to the level that
automatically created admin id's and those clients still don't have ids...
you get the blah 53.

I just took a box that was causing problems... registered an admin, set the
auth, and tried a client session.
FIXED !

So for each client that doesn't have an admin id...
        register admin client_node_name  client's_pswd
(I have client password access of prompt)
then
        grant auth client_node_name class=node auth=owner
node=client_node_name
so say your node is AIXSRV01 with pswd of tsmpass01
        register admin aixsrv01 tsmpass01
        grant auth aixsrv01 class=node auth=owner node=aixsrv01

Whew...

Thanks Richard.

later,
        Dwight