ADSM-L

scripting problems..Help

2001-06-28 12:54:00
Subject: scripting problems..Help
From: "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:55:43 -0500
When I run the following script:

dsmadmc -ID=admin -PASSWORD=admin QUERY ACTLOG BEGINDATE=today
BEGINTIME=02:00 ENDDATE=today ENDTIME=NOW SEARCH="FULL backup from server
server* complete" ORIGINATOR=ALL | mail -s Exchange_backup_info
email AT whatever DOT com

I get an email was follows"

ANS8000I Server command: 'QUERY ACTLOG BEGINDATE=today BEGINTIME=02:00
ENDDATE=today ENDTIME=NOW SEARCH=FULL backup from server SERVER* complete
ORIGINATOR=ALL'
ANR2020E QUERY ACTLOG: Invalid parameter - BACKUP.
ANS8001I Return code 3.

My actlog states the following:

03 ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: QUERY ACTLOG BEGINDATE=today
BEGINTIME=02:00 ENDDATE=today ENDTIME=NOW SEARCH=FULL backup= from= server=
SERVER*= complete= ORIGINATOR=ALL 06/28/01 11:47:03
ANR2020E QUERY ACTLOG: Invalid parameter - BACKUP.
Any ideas on how to fix this.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.