ADSM-L

TSM Web Client on MS Cluster Node

2001-06-27 09:54:38
Subject: TSM Web Client on MS Cluster Node
From: "Mertens, Chris" <MerteC AT MAIL.OA.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:57:23 -0500
I currently have TSM configured and working properly on a Microsoft Cluster
Server.  I have three nodes configured, one for each computer in the cluster
and a third for the cluster node (shared drives).  We extensively use the
web client on all of our other TSM nodes and would like to be able to use it
for the cluster node as well.  I've been able to configure it on each of the
nodes for the computers in the cluster, but not the cluster node itself.

Any guidance in getting this to work would be appreciated.  Also, we are
running NT 4.0, SP6 and the latest version of the TSM client.

Thank you in advance.

  _____

Chris Mertens, MCSE
OA/Division of Information Services
mertec AT mail.oa.state.mo DOT us <mailto:mertec AT mail.oa.state.mo DOT us>