ADSM-L

AW: Pre schedule command to stop NT service ??

2001-06-26 05:15:32
Subject: AW: Pre schedule command to stop NT service ??
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:15:42 +0200
Be a little careful with pre/post sched commands:

As i know they are always executed as part of a (immediate) backup-schedule.
Since i sometimes do a immediate client schedule for one file (e.g.
boot.ini)
to check all clients are ok after a network problem, or tsm server
malfunction
i have to take care of pre/post commands not to shutdown productiv
applications
during the day....

Regards Stefan Holzwarth