ADSM-L

Re: ODBC driver that works with Office 2000?

2001-06-22 17:10:06
Subject: Re: ODBC driver that works with Office 2000?
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:11:05 -0700
I am not at liberty to divulge details about future product plans, but if
were, I might say that Office 2000 support could be coming in the
not-too-distant future.   ;-)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."
"The command line is your friend"

Keith Minster <keith.minster AT saralee DOT net>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/22/2001
13:32:09

Please respond to keith.minster AT saralee DOT net