ADSM-L

Re: Disk pool size vs large file

2001-06-22 03:49:11
Subject: Re: Disk pool size vs large file
From: Indra Gunawan <igunone AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:50:12 -0700
Sam,

actually storage pool has MAXSIZE THRESHOLD parameter,
it will limit the files that can be placed in that
storage pool up to the value assigned in MAXSIZE. If a
file is too large for the first storage pool it will
go straight to the next storage pool defined. But this
parameter is not required.

Salam,
# ./indra

ps : you can find more explanation on this topics from
TSM Concepts Redbooks, chapter 5. Data Storage.