ADSM-L

Re: Cache Hit Pct.

2001-06-21 14:19:43
Subject: Re: Cache Hit Pct.
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:20:42 -0500
The selftunebufpoolsize only adjusts your bufferpool size when you run
expiration.  If you are like us and only run expiration once a week it
isn't much help.  Part of the selftunebufpoolsize process involves
resetting the bufpool statistics, but again this only happens when you run
expiration.
Jim Sporer