ADSM-L

Cache Hit Pct.

2001-06-21 12:02:01
Subject: Cache Hit Pct.
From: "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:04:01 -0500
Anyone know of a good way to raise Cache Hit Pct to above 98%.  I continue
to get 95.6% and I tried the performance tuning setting an still get cann't
get it above 98%.  Tivoli manuals state that Cache Hi Pct should remain
above 98%.

Thanks
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.