ADSM-L

TCP/IP Error with TDP for Domino in W2000 MSCS

2001-06-17 20:25:23
Subject: TCP/IP Error with TDP for Domino in W2000 MSCS
From: R Marcos <adsm4 AT YAHOO DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:26:21 +0200
I have Lotus Domino 5.03 in a Windows 2000 (SP1)
Cluster working properly. For Domino4s database backup
i installed TDP for Domino 1.1.1.  This is about 15
Gbytes daily in a selective backup. No archive log
mode active.
This was working right for five months. However since
last week, when TDP for domino is sending data to TSM
server (Diskpool) appears a RC-50 error. Domino server
stops, and the machine lost communications with local
address. The local adapter die and we have to reset
the server. In TSM logs there isn4t nothing. It seems
like if TDP ignore the problems that server has,
nevertheless when  we uninstall this tdp and sent lots
of data throughout the subnet  works successfully.
Does anybody knows if TDP for domino have some
incompatibility whis some resource with W2000 cluster?
Thanks everybody.