ADSM-L

Unload / Reload Informations

2001-06-15 06:31:54
Subject: Unload / Reload Informations
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:32:55 +0200
Hi all,

is there any documentation what is the meaning of a "database record", a
"database entry", a "Bit vector" and so on ? I didn't find any hint in the TSM
Documentation.
When unloading and reloading a database you get the values for these kind of
things (and others)
And as a correct Admin I wanted to compare the values of the Unload- and
afterwards of the Reload Job.
Unfortunately the counter for the database records was different, but the larger
counter for database entries was correct (and the bit vectors also)
I started TSM and everything was fine. (at the first view)
But I didn't find any informations about that. So I don't know if the difference
matters ....
Could someone give me a hint ?

Thank you in advance
Gerhard Wolkerstorfer