ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading to 4.1

2001-06-14 16:34:30
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 4.1
From: Bradley Tidd <bhtidd AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:35:27 -0600
When I did the upgrade all the files were moved fine for the server code,
however I needed to EDIT the ie, dsm.opt, and dsm.sys for the client_only
upgrades.
This is because the files were copied, but they still pointed to the OLD
code libraries, not the new ones.

Brad Tidd  <bhtidd AT us.ibm DOT com>    303-924-6258  or in Boulder
Plant.5-6258

Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/14/2001 02:03:56 PM