ADSM-L

Re: Archive session not finished

2001-06-14 10:44:57
Subject: Re: Archive session not finished
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:45:57 -0700
Sounds like it could be that you're spawning more than
1 archive session each time you're performing an
archive via maxsession parameter on the client.  Also
depending upon what stgpool you're using for archives
do you have more that 1 resource for that stgpool (ie
does that stgpool contain only 1 tape dr) because if
it does then this could be the reason why.
Thanks,
Angela