ADSM-L

Re: 3583 LTO Tape Library

2001-06-13 08:37:19
Subject: Re: 3583 LTO Tape Library
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:38:12 -0500
There is a problem with 1550.  It effects the 3rd and 4th frame in the
library.  The robot spazes out.  We found it last week ... I'd take credit.
("Hey CE, Charles, is the robot supposed to do that???  Ya ... of course. )
the next day I got a call.  "I found a problem with the library microcode
effecting the 3rd and 4th frames."

 It was good for a laugh.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering