ADSM-L

Antwort: Recovery Log Space

2001-06-12 09:58:15
Subject: Antwort: Recovery Log Space
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:59:04 +0200
Nice evening Jon :-)

You will have to use the DSMSERV EXTEND LOG Utility to obtain more Space, and
than you can restart and Enter TSM to Add some Volumes to your Log (and than
extend!)
Read the Appendix A.5  DSMSERV EXTEND LOG (Emergency Log Extension) from the
Admin Reference

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM (Martin. Jon R.) am 12.06.2001 15:04:36

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU