ADSM-L

Recovery Log Space

2001-06-12 09:28:47
Subject: Recovery Log Space
From: "Martin, Jon R." <jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:04:36 -0400
Good Morning,

        I am running TSM on AIX 4.3.  Most of the suggestions I have seen
for correcting a recovery log issue involve having access to TSM.
Unfortunately I don't have any access.  Does anyone have and suggestions?

Tivoli Storage Manager
Command Line Administrative Interface - Version 3, Release 7, Level 2.15
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1999, All Rights Reserved.

Enter your user id:  xxxxx

ANS1316E The server does not have enough recovery log space to
continue the current operation
ANS8023E Unable to establish session with server.

ANS8002I Highest return code was 65.

Thank You,

Jon Martin
Unix Systems Administrator