ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.2 client

2001-06-11 14:49:31
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.2 client
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:50:27 -0500
Andy,

                What Operating Systems need to be eliminated prior to this
date to maintain a supported level of ADSM in an environment?  How is this
communicated to your customers?
        HP10.20, NCR, AIX 4 ..., Auspex 2.***, NT4.0 ??

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL