ADSM-L

Sue Tull/SMS is out of the office.

2001-06-11 01:11:12
Subject: Sue Tull/SMS is out of the office.
From: Sue Tull <Sue.Tull AT SMED DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:12:04 -0400
I will be out of the office from 06/08/2001 until 06/18/2001.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Contact Kevin Hurst for any
emergencies.

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice AT smed DOT com.  Thank you