ADSM-L

Pulling client data back to disk

2001-06-08 10:34:51
Subject: Pulling client data back to disk
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:35:40 -0500
Does anyone have a program for pulling a particular client's data for a
particular filespace from one storage pool (Tape) to another?

Alternately, I can write a good script if I can move a particular object
from a particular volume.

I currently have to use database intensive q contents and move entire
volumes to a separate disk storage pool.

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.