ADSM-L

Re: DBI Connections to TSM database

2001-06-07 09:38:55
Subject: Re: DBI Connections to TSM database
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 06:39:42 -0700
We do not test our ODBC driver with Perl, so there is no guarantee that it
will work. However, unofficially, at least some aspects of it will work...
with the correct Perl setup.

Go to http://www.adsm.org and do a search using this criteria:

   +perl +odbc +raibeck

You will find an informative post from Mr. Gerhard Rentschler describing
how he was able to use Dave Roth's Win32:ODBC module to get a simple SELECT
statement to work in Perl.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."
"The command line is your friend"

"Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/07/2001
06:06:10 AM