ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: 4.1.2.0 on Solaris 2.6/2.7

2001-06-07 05:37:07
Subject: Antwort: Re: 4.1.2.0 on Solaris 2.6/2.7
From: Andreas Buser <andreas.buser AT BASLER DOT CH>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:37:35 +0200
Hi Steven

we use TSM 4.2.0 and higher on Solaris 7. We first were also strugling with
the GUI of tsm.
But the latest recomended patches for Solaris (yes its true!) solved the
Problem.

Kind Regards
Andreas Buser

Tel: ++41 61 285 73 21  Fax: ++41 61 285 90 27

mailto:Andreas.Buser AT Basler DOT ch

Address:
Basler Versicherungen
Andreas Buser
Abt. Informatik
Aeschengraben 21
4002 Basel
Switzerland

                    "Chibois,

                    Herve"               An:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    <Chibois_H@AD        Kopie:

                    MIRAL.FR>            Thema:  Re: 4.1.2.0 on Solaris 2.6/2.7

                    Gesendet von:

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    22.05.01

                    16:07

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

Hi Steven

some one posted a workaround some days ago : remove /etc/adsm and try again

rv

http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)