ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange V2 License

2001-06-06 08:35:28
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange V2 License
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:25:47 -0400
Eric,

Talk with your IBM/Tivoli representative for this answer.
I thought there was some timespan that allowed you a free upgrade.
There is no place to download a licensed copy. It must be ordered.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono

                    "Boireau, Eric

                    (MED)"                To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    <eric.boireau@M       cc:

                    ED.GE.COM>            Subject:     TDP Exchange V2 License

                    Sent by: "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor

                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI

                    ST.EDU>

                    06/06/2001

                    08:07 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

Hi,
I bough at the end of last year 11 TDP for Exchange V1.1 Licenses. Does
anyone knows if I have the upgrade to TDP Exchange V2 free, or if I have to
buy new licenses.
And if it free, is there a location to download it.

Thanks

Salutations / Best Regards
g            GE Medical Systems
Eric Boireau                               Global Systems
Server Architect / Technology & Infrastructure Team

GE Medical Systems S.A
283, rue de la Minière
78533 BUC Cedex France
Tél: (33) 1 30 70 39 32,  DC: 8*644 3932
Fax: (33) 1 30 70 42 30, DC: 8*644 3930
mailto:Eric.Boireau AT med.ge DOT com