ADSM-L

3584 LTO problems with label libvol.

2001-06-06 06:41:39
Subject: 3584 LTO problems with label libvol.
From: Chris Gibson <chrisgibson AT SYNERGY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:28:56 +1000
Hi,
Has anyone experienced problems 3584 and NT in fibre env?
I have configured my library: one library and 3 drives, fibre attached on a
2109.
Everything looks ok, but when I attempt to label a tape, I get either sense
data or some msg like scsi adapter error!

I am doing:

lable libvol lb1.1.0.9 labelsource=barcode checkin=scratch search=bulk

Anyone got a similar env and got it working?

Appreciate any help, anyone could offer!

Thanks
Chris Gibson