ADSM-L

Problem with MAC clients

2001-06-05 19:45:34
Subject: Problem with MAC clients
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:46:20 -0400
I am facing a wierd problem with my MAC clients. These clients start the Backup
and half way down the line they get kicked out of the Network. They then loose
the connection to the Server and the status reported is failed.
If anyone has seen this problem please write back.
This may be a MAC issue. Any kind of help is appreciated.
I have TSM server 4.1 running on Win2000 Server SP1. MAC client is 4.1.2.0
The MAC clients is a mix of the new Cubes G4 450 Mhz and Towers with OS 9.1
Thanks in advance

Rajesh Oak

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!