ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3.1 ADN Windows 2000

2001-06-04 16:20:43
Subject: Re: ADSM V3.1 ADN Windows 2000
From: Diego Rufino <Diego_Rufino/SYSCOM_&_CIPHER_SA AT ZIRYASOC.COM DOT AR>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:19:43 -0300
The 8MM device must appears automaticaly after installation or I need to
define this ?

                    Angela Hughes
                    <hughesa1989@        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YAHOO.COM>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: ADSM V3.1 ADN Windows
2000
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    04/06/2001
                    01:22 p.m.
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Going on memory I don't think Windown 2000 is
supported in ADSM V3.1.  I know Windows 95 and
Windows98 are.  The EXABYTE library should be defined
as an 8mm tape device in order for it to establish
connectivity.
Thanks,
Angela
--- Diego Rufino
<Diego_Rufino/SYSCOM_&_CIPHER_SA AT ZIRYASOC.COM DOT AR>