ADSM-L

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if...

2001-06-04 10:55:06
Subject: Re: Wouldn't it be nice if...
From: "Caffey, Jeff L." <jlcaffey AT PIER1 DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:56:22 -0500
Christo,

I would definitely like to have that same capability, but I'd prefer that my
mirrored server be offsite somewhere.  We have a Distribution Center that is
about 20 miles from our Data Center.  I'd really like it to be there.

In my spare time (what's that?), I'm looking into possibilities, but I
haven't gotten very far.  I'd be interested in your findings, and I will
share mine as well.

Thank you,

Jeff Caffey
Enterprise Systems Programmer
(AIX & Storage Administrator)
Pier 1 imports, Inc.  -  Information Services
jlcaffey AT pier1 DOT com
Voice: (817) 252-6222