ADSM-L

Re: Pl answer to this question or mail me directly

2001-06-03 08:45:41
Subject: Re: Pl answer to this question or mail me directly
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:46:20 -0400
It's a very common question, though in the US  culture direct discussion of
salaries is frowned upon.
(And where did this ethic come from?  Management?)

Anyway, search adsm.org for "salary survey" - someone collected statistics
on ADSM admin salaries last year and posted them to a website.  I seem to
recall they ranged from 60K to 100K, US$.