ADSM-L

Re: HP-3000

2001-06-02 07:20:42
Subject: Re: HP-3000
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 07:10:28 -0400
There's no client code from IBM/Tivoli for the MPE boxes, but I do
rememeber seeing a 3rd party add-in somewhere that claimed to do it.
I'll see if I can dig it up and pass it along to you.

I don't think you're going to have a lot of luck backing stuff up from
an MPE machine via the POSIX shell, even if you can find a client that
will run on it.  I suspect that you're going to want something that will
work directly under MPE...

-Lloyd
Mahesh Tailor wrote:
Mahesh Tailor wrote:

> I was wondering if someone can help answer a question.  First of all, I am
> not an HP-guru person, but I was told to find out if TSM can backup HP
> 3000 systems running MPE XL.  If not, how do these get handled?
>
> TIA
>
> Mahesh Tailor
> WAN Administrator
> Carilion Health System
> Voice: 540-224-3929
> Fax: 540-224-3954

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267