ADSM-L

Restores using 3590

2001-06-01 16:14:18
Subject: Restores using 3590
From: "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:15:20 -0500
I'm trying to generate statistics on restoring from a 3494 library using
3590E tape drives.  I haven't been able to get a restore rate of more than
1MB/s.  Is anyone out there doing restores faster than that coming from tape
using a 3590 tape drive.

Thanks
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.