ADSM-L

Re: adsm 3.1 and stgpool reclaim threshold

2001-05-31 08:34:34
Subject: Re: adsm 3.1 and stgpool reclaim threshold
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:35:26 +0200
hello,

i like using lowm=0 highm=10 to avoid the thrashing

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.