ADSM-L

Re: EXPIRE INVENTORY shuts down

2001-05-30 16:49:19
Subject: Re: EXPIRE INVENTORY shuts down
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:49:47 -0400
Have the folks with EXPIRE problems looked at the actlog for times around when
expire dies?
How about using the QUIE=NO option to gather more info in actlog.  THis will at
least show what node is being expired when it stops and if it is the same one
each time, this will help narrow the areas to look at.

Some thoughts.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM 05/30/01 04:27PM >>>
Also make sure NOTHING at all is running when expire inventory tries to run.
Unlike the ADSM database backup, it is a lower priority process (or session)
than what seems like all other processes.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL