ADSM-L

Re: HTTP sessions in TSM 4.1.3.0 (also, memory leak...)

2001-05-25 03:34:24
Subject: Re: HTTP sessions in TSM 4.1.3.0 (also, memory leak...)
From: Stan Vernaillen <stvernaillen AT GE.COKECCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:28:23 +0200
Michael Oski <moski AT APPLE DOT COM> on 24/05/2001 19:31:11

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Stan Vernaillen/BE/CCE)

>Hello, I did quite a bit of testing of different browsers against
>different patch levels of TSM 3.7 regarding this problem. The key point
>to remember - DON'T try to cancel the sessions! It will skyrocket your
>CPU utilization and remain that way until dsmserv is restarted.

I have the same problem server is AIX 3.7.4 client Win 95 with IE5
The ghost sessions eat away resources, I always cancel them an dCPU immediatly
goes down to normal again....!
My colleague with exactly the smae setup does not have the problem !
Just glad I'm not alone ;)