ADSM-L

How to stop all the inspections?

2001-05-22 10:45:39
Subject: How to stop all the inspections?
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:47:04 -0400
Hi all,
        We are testing the use of SUBFILE backups.   We have many users that
want to backup their laptops over the phone system.  The nature of the work
has them initiating the backup with the client GUI.  The INCLUDE/EXCLUDE
correctly limits the data backed up to the desired 3 sub directories but
they are inspecting everything.  I told the manager to have the users just
select the 3 sub directories.  His question to me is whether or not it could
be automated or have a parm set to not inspect everything even if the user
just selected LOCAL and started the backup.
        Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance
Matt