ADSM-L

Re: BRM Question

2001-05-22 09:32:12
Subject: Re: BRM Question
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:38:44 +0200
Ray,

The terminolagy then is wrong as per what they explained, but I am still
left in a situation when I need an additional UNIX based machine for the BMR
main server.

Do you have plans to bring out a version that sits on an NT machine, so that
I will not need to include another OS in my backup server cluster ? I really
can't go to management and sell this to them.

Mike