ADSM-L

TSM SNMP Management

2001-05-21 02:39:46
Subject: TSM SNMP Management
From: "Schönacher, Uwe" <uwe.schonacher AT ECB DOT INT>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:38:37 +0200
Dear all,

to be able to monitor the TSM and our 3494-Library with Netview (SNMP-based)
I'm looking for MIB's of these components. We have already implemented the
adsmserv.mib but in addition to this we need a MIB called ibm2100.mib and a
MIB for the IBM 3494-Library.

Do you have information on that?

Regards
Uwe

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith
but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the
ECB except where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.