ADSM-L

DB2 questions on AIX with SAPR3 not TSM Sorry

2001-05-17 16:50:02
Subject: DB2 questions on AIX with SAPR3 not TSM Sorry
From: Norbert Martin <nkm.martin AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:54:39 +0200
Hi anothe kind of questions,

but I think thats not a very uninteresting Problem.

Sorry, I know that is not directly a ADSM/TSM problem. This is a DB2
problem, I know.

Whatever, the problem is: Is it possible that I can make a
"flashcopy/mirroring" of a lot of AIX volumes
an can change the database ID?

Has anybody tried to change the DB ID? It's possible. The reason is: The
customer wants to migarte from DM to Euro.
It's individua that the customer wants to make a lot of tests...

Thanks for reply.

Parameters:
DB2 6.1
SAP /R3 4.5
OS Level: AIX 4.3.3 maint. Level 6

Norbert

P.S.: This is not really my problem, but I wants to help a friend. And I'm
asking for him.

with kind regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen

Norbert Martin
High End Storage Consultant
DISK / TAPE /SAN / TSM

IBM Certified SAN Technical Implementation
IBM Certified Enterprise Disk Technical
Tivoli Certified Consultant TSM
Tivoli TSM Instrucor

E-Mail:nkm.martin AT t-online DOT de