ADSM-L

Re: Netware restore from one client to another

2001-05-17 12:17:31
Subject: Re: Netware restore from one client to another
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:18:07 +0100
The message is telling you that TSM does not find any files using the source in
your command.
It needs the filespace description to be exactly right.
Do a  "q fil test1 f=d" to get the exact form

Saying that we do not use from node
We would just issue the restore command from the other client as example below
where I
am restoring  havsd2 data1 volume to the cont_5500 client.

load dsmc rest  -tapep=n -repl=n -su=y havsd2\data1\ cont_5500\data:\

Hope this helps

Brecton Whitten <bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU> on 05/17/2001 04:34:55 PM