ADSM-L

Re: Error Log

2001-05-17 04:18:46
Subject: Re: Error Log
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:16:20 +0100
Hello Tim,

I think the %errorlevel% could help. A good backup gives a %errorlevl% equal to
0. You can execute a command for the ESP scheduler when this %errorlevel% is not
zero. If you need any help try "help if" on a DosBox.

More help needed, do not hesitate to maile me,

Michel Engels
TSM Consultant
Devoteam Belgium

Tim Delaney <TDelaney AT ENTRECS DOT COM> on 05/16/2001 09:21:42 PM