ADSM-L

Re: How to make this work ? (One more addition)

2001-05-16 13:42:11
Subject: Re: How to make this work ? (One more addition)
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:43:00 -0500
Just configure the ADSM server to use both Libraries, setup new tape storage
pools for the new library, make sure all new data is going to the new tapes
(either rename tape storage pools or change the next storage pool for the
DISK backup pools).   Now either use move data or set the original tape
storage pool's next storage pool as the new tape storage pool and update hi
and low migration percent to start the migration.

For faster the just use move data TAPE stg=NEWTAPEPOOL for each tape the
data needs to be moved for.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.