ADSM-L

Where does the info for the "Q EVE" command come from?

2001-05-16 06:59:55
Subject: Where does the info for the "Q EVE" command come from?
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:00:39 -0400
I want to run a batch job to check failed events, but it would be easier for me
to process data from an SQL select, rather than from the Q EVE command.  I have
tried selecting from the EVENTS and from the SUMMARY tables, but still there
are times when a failed event will now show up in either of these places but
will be displayed using Q EVE.  Anyone have any ideas just where this is coming
from so I can duplicate it?  Thanks.

Steve Schaub
Haworth, Inc
email: Steve.Schaub AT Haworth DOT com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large