ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Convenience I/O category

2001-05-14 10:30:56
Subject: Re: 3494 Convenience I/O category
From: Ted Byrne <tedb AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:31:32 -0400
Lindsay, Dwight and Richard,

Thanks for the information and clarifications.  After reviewing the
descriptions of the categories in the Magstar Redbook, I realized that it
probably would not be possible to get a count of cartridges in the I/O
station (as the cartridges get deleted from the inventory once they reach
their destination).

The command mtlib -l 3494 -qL does offer some helpful information; the
lines associated with the description "input/output status" give some
indication as to  what mode the library is in (input or output), which is
not as useful, but it may allow me to do what I'm attempting.

Thanks again for your help,

Ted