ADSM-L

How do you determine the shared libraries used by TSM client 4.x client for solaris BMR?

2001-05-09 15:37:15
Subject: How do you determine the shared libraries used by TSM client 4.x client for solaris BMR?
From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:41:20 -0700
Hello,

It seems that the new TSM solaris 4.X client requires shared libraries -that
are NOT present with the minimal install off the solaris installation
CD....In the past, for BMR, we had simply been booting off the install CD,
then exiting after the system identification section (to get the network
up), create the file systems, then ftping dsmc over and starting a
restore.....

BUT this doesn't work any longer because TSM needs libraries not contained
in the minimal install... QUESTION is how do you determine what libraries it
needs? Or mayber we just make a bootable cd with the libraries?

Keith