ADSM-L

Re: Installing TSM 4.1.0 Client in a WNT Server

2001-05-07 08:19:43
Subject: Re: Installing TSM 4.1.0 Client in a WNT Server
From: "Short, Anne" <anne.short AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 08:20:37 -0400
We had this problem when we were installing 4.1.2.12.  We downloaded the
code from the Tivoli web site and when we tried to install on the server
that actually housed the code, we got this error.  When we ran the install
from a "net used" file system, it ran just fine.  And this just didn't
happen once, it happened on multiple servers.  If the server actually housed
the code, we got this error.  If we then moved the software to some other
server, or issued a net use against its own drive to trick out the software,
it would install with no errors.

Anne Short
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg, Maryland
301-240-6184
CODA/I Storage Management