ADSM-L

Re: Problem downloading latest Windows Client

2001-05-05 07:14:14
Subject: Re: Problem downloading latest Windows Client
From: "France, Don G (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:48:40 -0400
We had numerous occasions like this;  found out the way "around" it was to
ftp-login to our firewall, then ftp to the site (using "quote site" command)
--- seems some firewalls get snotty when using a browser for ftp.
Alternatively, go home (or to offsite client) and download via DSL or T1 ...
Alternatively, go home (or to offsite client) and download via DSL or T1 ...
both answers work for me.