ADSM-L

Re: reclaim spoy stgpool volumes

2001-05-04 15:56:21
Subject: Re: reclaim spoy stgpool volumes
From: "Coyle, Jack" <jack.coyle AT REXHEALTH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:55:57 -0400
Per the Tivoli Storage Manager (for AIX) Administrator's Guide, "to enable
volume reclamation for a storage pool that has only one mount point (that
is, one drive), you can define a reclamation storage pool for the server to
use when reclaiming volumes. When the server reclaims volumes, the server
moves the data from volumes in the original storage pool to volumes in the
reclamation storage pool."

I realize I cited an AIX manual and you stipulated a Solaris environment,
but I rather doubt they are that different that the information wouldn't
apply.

JRC