ADSM-L

Re: Novell NetWare include/exclude for print queues

2001-05-04 11:31:24
Subject: Re: Novell NetWare include/exclude for print queues
From: Jim Smith <Jim_Smith AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:31:52 -0700
Steve,

The "NetWare Backup and Recovery Guide" has a section concerning print
queues and suggested include/excludes for NetWare 4.x; I don't think that
the print queue handling has changed in NetWare 5.x so this information
should be valid for NetWare 5.x as well (somebody please correct me if this
assumption is not correct).

J.P. (Jim) Smith
Tivoli Storage Manager - Software Developmen

Our admins want to make sure that the definitions & rights of all print
queues on our NW servers are backed up, but we obviously don't want to
backup the actual print jobs.  Can anyone provide a good set of
include/exclude statements to accomplish this?  Thanks.

Steve Schaub
Haworth, Inc
email: Steve.Schaub AT Haworthinc DOT com